|WHY SHOULD I STOCK
- Pulleys are a basic hardware service
- Pulleys are an inexpensive part that is critical to the performance
of expensive equipment
- Point of purchase price is not sensitive with outstanding profit
- V belt pulleys are the most popular method of transmitting power
from a motor to a working part
- V belt drive systems are found in the home, on the farm, and
- Examples are: Furnace blowers, fans, washers, dryers, compressors,
evaporative coolers, sprayers, and precision equipment
- Pulley drive systems also power conveyors, garage door openers,
horse walkers, pumps, hobby and power tool equipment
|WHERE SHOULD I DISPLAY PULLEYS?
- Near V belts
- Near electric motors or components of electric motors
- In an area designated for service
|WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A ZINC DIE CAST PULLEY AND A STEEL PULLEY?<
- Die cast pulleys are designed for fractional
horsepower electric motor applications. These applications
are light duty and vibration free.
- Steel pulleys are designed for multiple horsepower heavier applications.
Steel pulleys are rated for use on electric motors and gasoline
engines that have a horsepower rating from 1 H.P. to 18 H.P.
|WHAT PULLEYS SHOULD I BUY?
- 85% of all pulleys sold are "A" SECTION (For 1/2" belt)
- 50% of BORE sizes sold are 5/8"
- 30% of BORE sizes sold are 1/2"
- 20% of BORE sizes sold are 3/4"
|top of page